Tim Cook launched the much awaited next gen model of iPhone 8 and iPhone Plus today at Apple Park. Tim Cook said that iPhone has impacted the world each and everyday in so many ways.
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X launched at Apple Park, Specifications, Features, Price
Features of iPhone 8
– Spatial Audio: As you get closer to the action, sound increases.
– Wireless Charging – No use of wires anymore with iPhone 8
– Swipe up the screen to go to Home screen.
– Siri can be activated by pressing side button.
– iPhone 8 64GB starts at $699, iPhone 8 Plus 64 GB starts at $799
– iPhone 8 had 4.7″ Display, 8 Plus has a 5.5″ Display
– Faster low light autofocus.
– Better pixel processor
– 2 hours more battery life than iPhone 7, Bigger Battery.
-12 MP Dual Cameras
– New Color Filters
– Larger and faster sensors
– Face ID – iPhone X comes with Face Recognition, also unlock phones
– Set up Face ID – simply move your head.
– Record videos using Animojis, allows you to change expressions of emoji you use.
-Camera upgraded with f2.4 aperture on the telephoto.
-Flash now has 4 LEDs
– Super Retina Display, supports HDR Dolby Vision and HDR10 and True Tone.
– Colours available – Space Grey and Silver
– iPhone X Price starts at $999.
– Orders open on 27 October, Shipping by 3 November
– Wireless charging via Qi AirPower – a large charging mat compatible for iPhone, Watch and AirPods.
While closing the ceremony Tim Cook said that he thinks Steve would be really proud of the things announced today. He read out Steve Jobs quote ” One of the ways that I believe People express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put out there.